Happy Birthday to Patrick Macnee, 92.
How about some good stuff?
1. Matt Levendusky and Neil Malhotra examine “false polarization” and the media.
2. Sarah Kliff looks harder at the evidence, and the theories, behind that CBO finding that people will drop out of the work force because of the ACA.
3. Beyond health care reform: Jared Bernstein reads the rest of the CBO report, focusing on growth.
4. While Philip Klein’s attention is drawn to the deficit and debt projections.
5. And Jamelle Bouie on “game changers.”