Some interesting reads to start off your Tuesday morning:
• A Field Guide to Stock Market Corrections (Reformed Broker)
• Gundlach Shows Why Betting Against Treasuries Is a Fool’s Game (Businessweek), see also Bonds are suddenly the hot investment (MarketWatch)
• How ETF Investors Can Play Europe in 2014 (WSJ)
• Emerging markets are badly served by ETFs (FT), see also Emerging Markets Play an Unsettling Tune (MoneyBeat)
• Post-panic paranoia plotted (FT Alphaville)
• The New MyRA Roth IRA Proposal -- Everything We Know So Far (Kitces)
• FINRA Arbitration: Kangaroo Court or Model of Fairness? (Global Economic Intersection)
• The farm bill is up for a final vote soon. Here’s why so many people hate it. (WonkBlog)
• Two Apple Bears, Revisited (stratechery)
• The News: A User’s Manual (The Guardian)
What are you reading?
Mortgage Volumes Hit Five Year Low
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.