Pour yourself a cup of joe and settle in for some of our longer-form weekend reading:
• Michael Steinhardt, Wall Street’s Greatest Trader, Is Back -- And He’s Reinventing Investing Again (Forbes)
• Peyton Manning Gets Better With Age (Grantland)
• The Day We Lost Atlanta (Politico)
• How the NSA Almost Killed the Internet (Wired)
• History of American Bandstand (Salient)
• This Is Danny Pearl’s Final Story (Washingtonian)
• Dogs Are Not People (Boston Review)
• Rough Patch for Uber Service’s Challenge to Taxis (NY Times)
• The Long Con: Mail-order conservatism (The Baffler)
• How I Lost My $50,000 Twitter Username (Medium)
What’s up for the weekend?
U.S. Economy Shows Signs of Gearing Up
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.