Here are my longer-form articles for your weekend reading pleasure:
• Dropbox and Uber: Worth Billions, But Still Inches From Disaster (Wired)
• Goodnight. Sleep Clean. (NY Times) see also Sleep is more important than you might think (Boston Globe)
• Shivering Cattle Signal Higher McDonald's Beef Cost (Bloomberg)
• I Spent Two Hours Talking With NSA's Big Wigs. Here's What's Got Them Mad (Wired)
• An Antidote to the Age of Anxiety: Alan Watts on Happiness and How to Live with Presence (Brain Pickings)
• The reluctant patriot: how George Orwell reconciled himself with England (New Statesman)
• Banished for Questioning the Gospel of Guns (NY Times)
• The "Erin Brockovich" of Revenge Porn (XO Jane)
• The Five Worst U.S. Presidents of All Time (The National Interest)
• Dr. V's Magical Putter (Grantland)
What's up for the three day weekend?
Stores Confront New World of Reduced Shopper Traffic
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com