Good morning. Here's my early morning reading:
• Technical and Fundamental Arguments Against the Secular Bull Thesis (Reformed Broker), see also S&P 500 Falls Most Since November Amid Valuation Concern (Bloomberg)
• What You Know About Retirement Investing Is Wrong (WSJ)
• No, it's not another housing bubble (Columbia Journalism Review)
• I've Seen the Future of Health Tech and It's Going to Improve Your Life in 2014 (TechCrunch)
• Amazon's bogus anti-Apple crusade (Salon)
• China's water shortage is so bad it could turn out the lights (Quartz)
• Four reasons Google just bought a thermostat company (Quartz), see also Nest's CEO Tony Fadell explains why he teamed up with Google: it's about infrastructure (Gigaom)
• Indefensible Kissinger (Politico)
• Business Models for 2014 (stratechery)
• How to legalize cannabis safely without curbing liberty (FT.com)
What are you reading?
Investors Rethink Bets on the Dollar
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com