Welcome back to the first full work week of the new year. Back to work!
• You Are HERE (Reformed Broker)
• Wall Street is finally acknowledging that bogus trades are a problem ... (Quartz) see also HFT Madness: Nasdaq Spoofing, HBAN, Google Options (Value Walk)
• 'Value' managers are finding few cheap stocks. Is that a warning sign for the rest of us? (WSJ)
• The rise of long-term thinking (Felix Salmon) but see Long-Term Thinking: 1800-2013 (Motley Fool)
• How baby boomers screwed their kids -- and created millennial impatience (Salon)
• Gold Analysts Get Most Bullish in a Year After Rout (Bloomberg)
• Inside "the richest niche there is" -- StockTwits announces new CEO, funding (Pando Daily) see also Welcome John Melloy our New Stocktwits CEO ... and The Future of The Financial Web (Howard Lindzon)
• Where Ben Bernanke made a difference (FT)
• Brilliant! I Smoked Pot With David Brooks (Gary Greenberg) see also Yuppie Prohibition League Denounces Pot Legalization (Rolling Stone)
• Future Tiny Robots Will Communicate Using Only Molecules (Fast Co.)
What are you reading?
Time for a New Dividend Strategy?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com