Happy Merry! Some expertly curated reads to end your light, holiday-shortened week:
• Bob Peck's Top 10 Disruptive Themes for 2014 (Reformed Broker)
• Sorry, haters: Unloved stocks had a great year (MarketWatch)
• Abenomics Drives Japan Hedge Funds to World's Top Performers (Bloomberg)
• Fed wins battle of the exit -- for now (FT)
• Why Gold Would Be Useless in an Economic Apocalypse (The Atlantic)
• Bank Of America Economist Torpedoes One Of The Main Arguments For Impending Inflation (Business Insider)
• The Year We Broke the Internet (Esquire)
• The Least Important Writers of 2013 (Gawker)
What are you reading?
10 Year Treasury Yield Touches 3%
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com