Happy end of the week. Some reads to get you ready for the weekend:
• Stock rise boosts pensions' funding to 96%, from 77% (WSJ)
• Lament of the Plutocrats (Politico)
• What can you learn from Mr. Efficient Markets now? (CNN)
• U.S. general who opened Guantanamo prison says shut it down (Yahoo)
• NSA uses Google cookies to pinpoint targets for hacking (Washington Post)
• The Differences in How Women and Men Think Are Hard-Wired (WSJ)
• Keith Richards, who turns 70 next week, dissects one of his favorite Stones songs. (WSJ)
What are you up to this weekend?
Public Sector Jobs: Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org