Here are my longer-form weekend reads:
• The Rise and Fall of BlackBerry: An Oral History (Businessweek)
• The Man Who Would Teach Machines to Think (Atlantic)
• The Search for a Blockbuster Insomnia Drug (New Yorker)
• The Economics of Infomercials (Priceonomics)
• Netflix has a plan to rewire our entire culture (New Republic)
• The Anti-Reactionary FAQ (Slate Star Codex)
• Forging an Art Market in China (NY Times)
• Statistically, Who's the Greatest Person in History? (New Republic)
What are you up to this weekend?
Central Banks Warn of Bitcoin Risks
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com