Welcome back after the long holiday weekend, Some reading material to start off your post-turkey week:
• Bagehot: An Economists' Oscar Wilde (Wilson Quarterly)
• WWJD: What Will Janet Do? (WSJ)
• NFL on defense with tax break (Politico)
• Even When Stocks Make You Nervous, Count Your Blessings (WSJ)
• Buffett on "Investing between the lines" (Seeking Wisdom)
• Delivery drones are coming: Jeff Bezos promises half-hour shipping with Amazon Prime Air (The Verge) see also A drone of your very own: These aren't your average remote-controlled aircraft (Washington Post)
• What you need to know to become an angel investor (WSJ)
• "Memories" pass between generations (BBC)
What are you reading?
Where Global Economies Are In Their Growth Cycle
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com