Here are my Friday reads to wrap up your workweek!
• SURVEY: What Financial TV Network Do You Watch? (Business Insider)
• Americans Recover Home Equity at Record Pace (Bloomberg)
• Active Managers Stink? Blame These All-Too-Common Fund Flaws (Barron’s)
• The World’s Most Powerful Computer Network Is Being Wasted on Bitcoin (Gizmodo)
• NASA Announces Plan for Capturing Asteroid (National Geographic), see also Will an Asteroid Destroy You Before You Finish This? (Bloomberg)
• The iconic lead statuette of the Maltese Falcon from the 1941 film of the same name (Bonhams)
• The music video for ‘Like a Rolling Stone’ by @bobdylan is an innovative digital take on an old theme (WSJ), see also Official Interactive Video for “Like A Rolling Stone“ (Bob Dylan)
• Day JFK Died We Traded Through Tears as NYSE Shut ( Bloomberg)
What is up for the weekend?
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org