Here are my Friday reads to wrap up your workweek!
• SURVEY: What Financial TV Network Do You Watch? (Business Insider)
• Americans Recover Home Equity at Record Pace (Bloomberg)
• Active Managers Stink? Blame These All-Too-Common Fund Flaws (Barron's)
• What Constitution? Example of how the police can search your car without a warrant or your consent [video] (boingboing), see also Drivers Stopped at Roadblock Asked for Saliva, Blood (NBC DFW)
• The World's Most Powerful Computer Network Is Being Wasted on Bitcoin (Gizmodo)
• NASA Announces Plan for Capturing Asteroid (National Geographic), see also Will an Asteroid Destroy You Before You Finish This? (Bloomberg)
• The iconic lead statuette of the Maltese Falcon from the 1941 film of the same name (Bonhams)
• The music video for 'Like a Rolling Stone' by @bobdylan is an innovative digital take on an old theme (WSJ), see also Official Interactive Video for "Like A Rolling Stone" (Bob Dylan)
• Day JFK Died We Traded Through Tears as NYSE Shut (Bloomberg)
What is up for the weekend?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org