My morning reading:
• S&P 500 Celebrates One-Year Above 200-Day Moving Average (MoneyBeat)
• Big Thinkers With Quick Answers on the Year Ahead (Businessweek)
• Twitter: Find Your Favorite Analyst by Following Fowl? (Institutional Investor)
• What Can We Do About the Fact That We're All a Little Bit Prejudiced? (Pacific Standard)
• Obamacare is Obama's Obamacare. (Not his Katrina.) (Washington Post) see also This chart is amazing news for our health cost problem (Washington Post)
• Hilarious! Stupid Things Equity Research People Say (Tumblr)
What are you reading?
Five Things We Learned on Big Data Wednesday
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com