Wow, its Friday already? This week went by quickly! Here are your pre-weekend reads:
• The Yellen Doctrine: Robust Growth Is the Priority, but Bubbles Matter (New Yorker)
• Ireland closes chapter in euro crisis with plan to end its bailout program (Washington Post)
• Sweet spot for stock sales: Executives give favorable stock guidance, sell shares, then disclose bad news. (WSJ)
• The Invention of Leisure (Epicurean Dealmaker)
• Viral Journalism and the Valley of Ambiguity (io9)
• Learning from Jeff Bezos (Seeking Wisdom)
What's up for the weekend?
Earning Season Ends
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com