My end of week reads:
• Unbiased Return on Art (CXO Advisory)
• 20 Years of Sears: Forlorn Stores, Happy Investors. Thank Spinoffs (Yahoo)
• Take fewer risks for greater rewards (MarketWatch)
• Fed won't pull punch bowl at Ben Bernanke's big party (WSJ)
• Shiller: Is Economics a Science? (Project Syndicate)
• Google Gives a Hint About Its Mystery Barges (NY Times)
• How money can buy happiness, wine edition (Felix Salmon)
What are you reading?
Quantitative Easing versus Inflation
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org